services + solutions
We help start-ups, and growing small to mid-sized business. You may not need or afford dedicated in-house legal counsel; let us be your outsourced legal guide.
Operating Contracts & Advice
We can help you do business.
selling products or services, engaging third party or independent contractors, purchasing equipment, leasing space, etc.
You will need a contract to govern these relationships. Engage our firm to draft or review these contracts with a view to ensuring your risk and liability is minimized and your profit maximized.
Even if you're not listed on the TSX, your company has a number of regulatory obligations to meet, such as:
- Communication, advertising & marketing limitations
- Appropriate competition practices
- Privacy obligations
- Employment Standards & Human Rights
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Industry specific obligations
Let us help reduce risk by designing compliance programs.
Directors & Shareholder Relations
Even closely held companies have difficulties with directors and shareholders - the owners and operators of the organization. Avoid some of these challenges with effective:
- Unanimous shareholder agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Clear roles and responsibilities
- Understanding your director liability
- Good governance practices